Mail Us Your Garments
Our clients are not limited to Southern California. People discover us in the internet and ship their troubled garments to us and get it back practically brand new.
It’s simple and convenient. If you’re uncomfortable about doing this, please call us and we can discuss your alternatives.
You might want to snap a photo and send it to us so we will have a better idea of what needs to be done.
Cedit Card, Paypal, Checks
You ship it to us, we clean it, and we ship it back to you good as new!
STEPS TO SHIPPING
- Download the Order Form and indicate what exactly needs to be done with the garment. Check our price list to estimate the cost. Call (310) 677-2982 if you have questions.
- If you are paying via Credit Card please fill in your credit card information. [If you prefer, you can also call in your credit card number when your package arrives with us].
- If paying by check, include the check when sending the package.
- Place your garment in an appropriately sized box. You can send it via any of these reputable shipping establishments:
- You will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions upon receipt and evaluation of your garment(s).
- Invoices will include standard pricing and all shipping costs associated with each order.
- Final Step is that we will ship your cleaned, pressed and refinished garment(s) to your door.
Tip: Sending multiple garments will lessen shipping cost per garment.
If you want a cost estimate, you can send us a photo of the item and a closeup of the damaged area. Please call us up for our cell phone information.